You will need two things:
- An existing installation of a 1994/1995 Jazz Jackrabbit game:
- Jazz Jackrabbit (available for purchase from GOG)
- Jazz Jackrabbit Shareware Edition (free download)
- Jazz Jackrabbit Christmas Edition (free download)
- Jazz Jackrabbit Holiday Hare (free download)
- OpenJazz for Windows (see the download section)
The OpenJazz files must be in the same folder as each other.
You can place them in your Jazz Jackrabbit™ folder,
and OpenJazz will be ready to run.
You can also place them elsewhere if you use your Jazz Jackrabbit™
folder as a command-line option (e.g. by dragging and dropping it onto